Content Writers: The Demand is Rising
Web content writers are growing more in demand every day as businesses around the globe are realizing the importance of quality web content and the power the content has to promote their services or products. All businesses and websites have their own niche and target audiences.
This is why web writers need to be extraordinary in their quick research methods, ability to think on the spot and capability to adapt their writing style for the writing project at hand. Flexibility is the name of the game when writing web content. Many small business owners may think that content writers only cater in SEO articles, but this is not the case. In fact, articles are only a fraction of what most experienced web content writers specialize in. Professional web content providers offer a wide variety of services as to optimize the traffic for your website and promotion of your business.
- Custom Content
- Project Descriptions
- Blog Reviews
- Guest Blog Posts
- Press Releases
- Book Reviews
- Sales Copy
- SEO Content
- News Articles
- Product Reviews
As you can see, the services offered by quality web content companies or professional writers are extensive. Many content writers become very versatile in many industries and industry topics; such as credit, finance, weight management, travel and internet marketing. Once a writer researches a certain subject and writes a wide array of materials for that topic the writer becomes very valuable in that niche.
If your webmaster has ordered web content from content writers before only to end up with disappointing results, then it is time to find an experienced professional in web content, ideally one that already has done work around your niche keywords before. Nevertheless, a very good writer will still usually deliver fantastic results for a first-time researched keyword and topic. It is these quality results that are crucial for any company looking to grow revenues and increase web traffic that doesn’t automatically click away. Just because a reader is enticed to your site does not mean that you are getting quality traffic results. Your site needs to be designed well and include content that will make the reader/ consumer stay put. The internet is a place where an uninterested reader can simply push one button to find something more interesting. A quality web content writer can help to retain these readers that are initially interested in your product or service so that they stay glued to your site.
It must also be stated that the materials composed for online use are quite different than the traditional services writers provide for print materials. For instance, professional content writers are not going to closely read and study every word from all of the research and resources pulled. The writer will look for the key points, relevant data and interesting facts that can be used to keep a reader on the page searching for additional information instead of writing boring and lengthy book reports that quickly run the reader off to another more desirable website.
Outsourcing to reputable writers or content writing companies are usually the route most webmasters take since the majority of businesses do not require enough content to warranty a permanent position with the company yet the material they do require is more than what most webmasters can accomplish successfully in a day along with the other components to the job they already have.
For those trying to find out how to be a content writer, those that are reviewing samples from potential content writers or those people that are just simply considering writing their own website content; there are some key tips that should be followed to ensure quality results are achieved.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – keyword density: The newcomer to SEO techniques and keyword density should remember that in general the keyword/ keyword phrase should be used one time every one hundred words. The keyword should be included in the title if possible, the first paragraph and the last paragraph. Do not overuse the keyword(s), otherwise the website could be penalized for keyword stuffing/ spamming.
- Tools – keyword help: To get a firm handle on which keyword phrases will get the maximum results for your business use a quality keyword tool like that offered free from Google Adwords Keyword Tool or engage the services of an SEO optimization firm.
- Language – It is not recommended to outsource to someone not of your native language. It is ideal to have the writer be a native of the language that your target audience is so that the words, ideas and point of the content make complete sense to the reader. It is also vital that simple, non-technical language be used in general when the material is going to be read by people of all backgrounds and education levels. This ensures that the reader easily understands the content, otherwise they will click away.
- Organization, Style, Format – Writing an attractive piece is crucial for the aesthetics of the website content. While some writers prefer to write an entire article in one lengthy paragraph, for optimum results it should be broken up into sections with headings or easily comprehendible paragraphs. Different pieces require different writing styles.
Web content providers can make an array of money based on their services, skills and expertise level. While some professional freelance writers make a penny a word others make up to $2 a word. Content writers are also salespeople by nature as well because they must constantly submit samples and promote their own work in a variety of ways and platforms to secure additional clients and companies to place orders.
No matter the cost or the sales tactics, webmasters and businesses around the world are going to be on the lookout for quality and professional web content from excellent content writers more and more. The more in demand the writers becomes in some ways, the more important it is for each writer to work harder to stand out among the competition.
If you are looking for quality content writers that deliver the material your business needs to climb the rankings and grow business, then you should check out the writing services offered by I’m Write.
- The A-to-Z Guide to Creating Marketable Web Pages(contentmarketinginstitute.com)
- Scribe house writing for man or machine (slideshare.net)
- What Makes a Writer? (stephanieromero.wordpress.com)
September 22, 2015
November 4, 2013
May 28, 2013