Write Guest Blog Post, Interested in Becoming a Guest Blogger?
If you have remarkable blogging abilities and would like to share your inbound expertise with a big audience of online marketers, agency professionals, salesmen, and entrepreneur, designer & developer think about ending up being a guest blogger!
Successful Guest blog site posts are comprehensive, data-driven, and fascinating posts that teach our readers about a specific aspect of inbound marketing, inbound sales, company life, workplace life, designing, development and internet pop culture.
How to Submit:
Please email your completed article to guestpost [at] Bluenotecreative [dot] com along with which topic (Inbound Marketing, social media, seo, website designing, website development & graphic design) you’d like the post to appear on. Due to the volume of requests we get, we cannot react to all submissions. We will react to let you understand your short article will certainly be published if your short article meets editorial standards and lines up with our content method. That procedure might use up to 2 weeks.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the Bluenotecreative Blog:
- High-quality and well-written initial post (all of us know how Google dislikes duplicate content).
- Article that shows the composing style/tone of the Bluenotecreative Blogs.
- Brief author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own site. Bear in mind, Google frowns upon Guest blogging as a link building technique.
- To adhere to Google’s standards for Guest blogging, posts that are plainly meant as a link structure plan will be declined. So please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for factor to consider.
- Proper attribution of information, quotes, and other third-party content referenced in the short article.
- No length requirements: Posts ought to be as long as they have to be to be high quality and detailed. (Too unclear? Have a look at our existing short articles for some guidance.).
- Post sent in HTML or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached independently.
- Submissions need to fulfill the Bluenotecreative blogging team’s quality requirements in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Conserve that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your very own blog site afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing once again). Right here’s more on what you can do (besides sharing it like insane).
- The Bluenotecreative blogging team reserves the right to modify and adapt your guest blog material as we please, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Bluenotecreative reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Bluenotecreative material, consisting of but not restricted to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable material.
- Due to the volume of demands we receive, we can not respond to all submissions. If your post satisfies editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will react to let you know your article will be published. That procedure might take up to 2 weeks.
- No length requirements: Posts must be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive. Inspect out our existing posts for some guidance.).