ABOUT THE COMPANY
Grayfords an independent and boutique firm in Central London that specialises in English and International family law. There fresh approach to client care allows us to offer a bespoke service that puts the needs and interests of the client before all else. There strong values and expert knowledge have led to a reputation of quality and integrity that we are extremely proud of. Grayfords has grown on personal recommendations, which further proves the high quality of our service.
- Create an intuitive online presence that is aligned with their brand and company culture
- Build a user experience and content strategy that would allow for visual storytelling
- Design an easy way for users to plan their visit to the market and find vendors on location
- Provide greater device accessibility through Responsive Web Design
- Improve organic SEO search results and boost overall conversion
- Custom Web Design
- Future-Friendly Web Development
- Responsive Web Design
- UX Design & Content Strategy
- WordPress CMS Development
- Search Engine Optimization
Grayfords requested a website that was business appropriate yet welcoming. Prospective clients had to see themselves within the pages of their new online home. No easy feat, but Forge and Smith was up to the challenge. An advanced new home page, updated contact form, and services area were just some of the crucial components required for maximizing audience engagement.
From the onset, we identified several ways to improve conversion. Who better to speak of the firm’s many successes than its clientele? A new case studies section and the inclusion of a blog allowed us to highlight their team’s credentials and services in a more succinct and personable way. Grayfords now has a robust new content management system where interested parties can access case summaries and analyses pertaining to aboriginal law. Knowledge initiates change, something Grayfords knows a thing or two about. On page SEO will ensure they continue to stand out amongst their fellow legal firms.