ABOUT THE COMPANY
Swarajshop Global Pvt. Ltd’s main aim is to become the leading Online Handicrafts Company by creating an Indian global brand allowing designers, artisans and small businesses to connect with customers and bring products that enhance one’s life. This simply means having in place unique and efficient online marketing facilities, strategies and the appropriate human resources. Having this as the company’s main target, Swarajshop Global Pvt. Ltd is investing in numerous ways that will make the company stand out among other Online Handicrafts companies in India and the world at large.
- Create an intuitive online presence that is aligned with their brand and company culture
- Build a user experience and content strategy that would allow for visual storytelling
- Design an easy way for users to plan their visit to the market and find vendors on location
- Provide greater device accessibility through Responsive Web Design
- Improve organic SEO search results and boost overall conversion
- Custom Web Design
- Future-Friendly Web Development
- Responsive Web Design
- UX Design & Content Strategy
- WordPress CMS Development
- Search Engine Optimization
Designing a pinterest themed website pretty high up there on the fun-factor scale. Working with such a dynamic team was really inspiring and as a result the prototyping stage really brought to life some of the fantastic elements that make this site incredibly interactive for the user. Given that there is a lot of content, yet it was important to do some visual storytelling, we worked together to compartmentalize copy so that the user is able to really get a feel for the market.
While we focused on using the traditional colours of handicrafts, we also incorporated tones of aubergine for an extra bit of warmth. We had a ton of fun when it came to choosing appropriate typography, using fonts that make one reminiscent of writing you would see on a handicraft product. The stitching on the buttons and calls to action makes the online experience look crafted and handmade, much like the product you would find at the market.